Tuesday, January 22, 2008

UPDATE! How my anxiety freakout actually palyed out...

Stacey steps into Hejo's office with sheaf of receipts

"Okay, H., I am going to hand these in. Wish me luck.

H: It's going to be fine. Really.

Stacey walks down hallway to main hallway, sees office perosn who she is supposed to give sheaf of receipts to

OP: Oh, you have your stuff? Lets go look at it

Stacey follows OP, anxiety building. They approach OPs desk. OP sees the super organized, paperclipped sheaf of receipts and says

Great. I wish everyone was as organzed as you!

And the guilt washes over Stacey...

Here are my food receipts.

And the hotel receipt.

And me boarding pass receipt from the way home...

butidon'thavemyboardingthingyfromthewaydown...

but i do have this nifty document sent to me this morning by southwest. and my baggage claim tickets. and the folder my boarding pass came in..

OP: Great. I'll just take it all. Thanks!

OH THE RELIEF!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh good! I'm glad to hear it all worked out. Financial people are used to totally disorganized travelers who don't have receipts, boarding passes, or any proof they even went anywhere, and yet still expect to be reimbursed for the full per diem. I'm sure you were welcome relief!

Molly said...

Oooh deep breath! Haha I'm such a stress ball sometimes too.