Monday, February 11, 2008

Things I Learned Over the Weekend:

1. Tide Pens really do work: they got a red wine stain off of my brand new white button down shirt on monday night.

2. The only funny parts of "Meet the Spartans" are the ones in the preview. Unfortunately, I know this from personal experience.

3. There are lots of funny parts in "I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry".

4. If I rent an on-demand movie from cable from the "classic" section, it only costs $1.95. (Obviously, there was a lot of movie watching this weekend...)

5. I should have been working on finishing my research proposal earlier than monday morning at 6am. It brought back some horrible undergrad memories...

6. Even though I got the oil changed in my car, it is still making a funny noise. Huh.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Good to know about those Tide pens! And I hope that whatever is wrong with your car ends up being really cheap to fix.