Friday, February 15, 2008

So, yeah. Friday...

This week has kind of sucked...still trying to get the research proposal toegther, but it should be in to the IRB this afternoon, after the dept. chair signs it. Really. I swear....So, while trying to get that done, I was also trying to get my resume/cover letter ready for yesterday, seeing 13 students for alcohol appointments, meeting for a group project...and yesterday was just sucktastic. I usually have thursdays off, but had to come in to get shit done. I had to drive aroud for a while to find a place to park, then I spent an hour in the office where my internship is. Then I walked up the hill to my office for a meeting. then i walked back to the internship office for what was supposed to be from 12-2, but then realized that my 2:oo appointment was actually a 1:00 appointment, so i had to walk back early....all in all, I was here, but it wasn't really productive. I am just glad tomorrow is saturday. I think drinking all day in my pajamas sounds like a good idea...

last night was great, though:

1 heart shaped box of russel stovers chocolate (the BIG box...)
1 vase of flowers (a pretty pink mix...)
1 draft of stella + about 1/2 bottle of white wine = stacey spends valentines dinner on the other side of tipsy...
1 stuffed mushrooms appetizer
2 salads
1 baked stuffed shrimp dinner (stacey)
1 delicious prime rib dinner (mike)
1 piece chocolate cake (mike)
1 strawberry shortcake (stacey)

so yeah, fun. and delicious. hejo and i are going out afterwork today and then i am taking her to the airport.and i didn't even clean my disgusting car for her. i told her she should feel honored. so far she says she does. hopefully she will still be friends with me after she sees it...

1 comment:

Maxie said...

Sounds like you had a great valentines day :-)